Re: Pertronix and D200 dists

To: "George P." <ygpz4re@hotmail.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pertronix and D200 dists
From: Douglas Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 11:18:36 -0500
Good question.  I was wondering myself.  It is odd, because the distributor
models
take the same type of points, but Pertronix lists different models of
the Ignitor for them.  It would be nice to know the EXACT differences between
the Ignitor models.  If I am ever at a car show where a parts vendor has both
models
with him, I would certainly try to compare them.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit