RE: Custom Dashboards

To: "'Greg Rowe'" <growe58@hotmail.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Custom Dashboards
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 08:37:54 -0000
Greg,

Inserting/removing CDs from a CD player in the standard position is fine, as
long as the transmission is in neutral, 2nd or 4th - at least that's true
for a square-tail spit, I don't know if the gearstick position is any
different for the earlier models.

You are unlikely to find yourself at a good moment for faffing around with
CDs while you are in 1st or 3rd (hasn't happenend to me yet!), so I wouldn't
worry too much about this aspect.

Richard & Daffy

Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the
sender
urgently and dispose of this email