Re: leaving the list :(

To: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: leaving the list :(
From: "~^ beancounter ~^" <richard@bonilla.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 16:18:23 -0700
Patrick....I recognize you....on behalf of
the great states of wy & co...let me personally
thank you for whatever your military contributions
will be......i ex navy...too old to go back in...they
don't take old men these days..  :-(   shucks...i
wanted to fly one of those f16's....and have the
fuel paid by someone other than me....

with all of the uncertainty today...good luck...
gods speed...and make sure you get back in one
piece (in order to enjoy the spitfire).....drop
us all a line, once you get finished up...and let
us know how things went......

respectfully.....

richard / colorado / wyoming