Re: Barn Find 68 GT6

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Barn Find 68 GT6
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 16:57:41 EST
Doug,
I would be mildly interested since I am building a GT6+ right now.  I have
parts from a 68 and a 70 to work with and I am in need of a good original
interior. Do you recall the color and kind of shape the interior was in.  I
don't need a motor since mine is all rebuilt and ready to go.  I like the OD
feature since I am missing a few parts on mine. It would also be nice to have
a complete assembled car to help with the giant mess of parts I have from two
cars scattered about.  The $4000 price is too steep for a Barn Fresh GT6 but
you could let the "old hoot" know that their is a buyer if he wants to unload
it for a more realistic price.
Thanks,
Darrell Floyd