Seats

To: richardwgould@hotmail.com
Subject: Seats
From: JohnZissler@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 07:07:56 EST
Hi Richard,    I havent been following your lists so I dont know if you are
talking about a Herald or a Spit but if its for a Herald then the seats from
a Ford Escort Mk4 will fit. Not only that but the front two holes are the
exact same size as the ones in the Herald, and the back ones are only an inch
out, which is no problem at all, they were very comfortable, they were
reclining too, and they look nice,  copy and paste this link to a photo of
the seats in my Herald

                        http://members.tripod.com/johnzissler/ray/catch.htm

Happy Spitting...................John (in the United Kingdom)
Spit Mk II (1966) in bits..or as some would say (in restoration)
Spit Mk III donor car     ( I am nearly a collector)
Mk IV chassis with all running gear.......(I AM a collector)
Outgoing mail is Virus Free.