Re: SECURITY

To: "Andre Rousseau" <andrer@mac.com>,
Subject: Re: SECURITY
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 08:15:45 -0500
Andre,
  All my LBC's have full alarms in them.  For that
fact, that's what I was working on last night on Big Red.
I wire everything up and wrap it all right int oteh main harness
to keep it very clean and original looking. Since
my interior is gutted, it's the best time to put it in.
Check EBay. There are a variety of systems and features.
I'm installing the same system for the third time now
in Big Red. 2 level shock sensor, remote rear hatch popper
6 tone siren, and power door lock activation. Yes,  I do have
power door locks in three of my LBC's as well.  The doors
lock when the ignition starts, and unlock automatically
when you kill the engine. It's an easy way to know your
doors are closed right (won't lock if not closed right)
Ignition interlock and a 'car jack delay activation.
(hit the button wit hthe engine running and 90 seconds
later the alarm goes nuts, flashes the lights, and the
engine dies.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com