Re: Spitfire Mk II Die Cast Cars

To: "Geoff Heyland" <gheyland@odyssey.on.ca>,
Subject: Re: Spitfire Mk II Die Cast Cars
From: "Vic Whitmore" <vicwhit@rogers.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 21:50:00 -0500
Hi Geoff,

Yes, there is a good place on Eglinton Ave., just west of Laird, on the
north side. It is called Autophile. I bought a Mk IV Spitfire model there
last year. It is a Chrono Die-cast 1/18th scale. Price was $40.

I have two books on Spits. For restoration stuff, Guide to Purchase & DIY
Restoration covers Spitfire, GT6, Vitesse, and Heralds. For originality, I
have Triumph SPitfire & GT6 - A Guide to Originality. If you want to see
them, let me know. I,m in the Thornhill area, Bayview & Hwy 7.

Vic Whitmore
aka: Toronto Triumph Club Webmaster & VP
76 Spitfire X 2
Thornhill, Ontario

http://www.vicwhit.com
http://www.torontotriumph.com