Re: ballast resistor and spark plug gap with sports coil and

To: <jblair@exis.net>
Subject: Re: ballast resistor and spark plug gap with sports coil and
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 14:25:11 -0000 (GMT)
Thanks John,

So where does the ballast resistor go to and from?

At the minute it goes from the + side of the coil to the bracket where the
coil mounts - but this doesnt seem like the right place because this is on
the body of the car, and there for grounded, so it should short, if it
werent for the paint.

I don't have points if I have electronic ignition? But I do... Im
confused... do I still need it?

James