Re: Rear Spring - The results x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Rear Spring - The results x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: Douglas Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:11:54 -0500
BTW, if the new spring is so stiff, and the rear end so high, that the rear
wheels tip outwards at the top,
it is not so great for handling.  The actual spec for rear camber is 3 3/4
degrees negative, meaning
that the rear wheels should be tipping inwards a little.

If the spring is a bit too high, the natural settliing process should fix that
in
short order :-)

Doug Braun
'72 Spit