RE: New Seats

To: "'Ken C'" <sdspitfire@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: RE: New Seats
From: Rick Gregory <Rick@ncmg.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:58:29 -0700
They look pretty nice to me Ken, but I'm no expert. It cost me almost $400
to have my Spitfire seats redone with foams and cloth covers cut & sewn by
the upholstery shop, so these look like a good deal to me. I might even have
to see about putting one of these styles into my Sprite project when the
time comes, since what I have is not original and not in very good shape
anyway. If you get these or some other style, please post to the list how
you like them and if you are satisfied with the quality, etc - as well as
any installation experience you can share. TIA!

Rick Gregory
'74 Triumph Spitfire FM15447UO
'69 Austin Healey Sprite HAN9U81988G
Great Falls, Montana
http://www.spitfire.gregory.net

Ken wrote:

Has anyone ever tried a Pape seat ?  http://www.pape-ent.com/  They don't
seem too expensive, the one I like, the Pro Bucket, is under $150, and
that's with a vinyl seatcover. Comments ? Pros, cons ...

Ken C