Re: Badging blues

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Badging blues
From: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 23:47:18 -0000
----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>

> By the way, I love
> your hope-inspiring business slogan: "just what you're looking for", but this
> makes it the second time that you don't have "what I'm looking for".  Oh
> well!

Hi Jeff,
    The last one was the 1967 Spitfire Comm plate wasn't it? I hit a few
problems with my main plate supplier as they were unhappy about the quality of
artwork I was demanding! I've since brought artwork in-house so there should be
a rash of new commission plates in early 2003. I'm filling a few gaps in the
range to 1965 in the first instance (including the Spitfire 4), to be followed
by the GT6 Mk1 & 2 and the general plates used on Spitfires and others through
1966-68.
    Cast badging is an area I am starting to explore, but there's still a lot
of homework to be done before anything like this comes to market,
    Cheers,
        Bill.

--
Rarebits4classics