Re: Identify this engine

To: "Joe Curry" <Spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: Identify this engine
From: "Vic Whitmore" <vicwhit@rogers.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 16:40:35 -0500
Hi Joe,

Thanks for your input. I'll do a little more research on the Dolomite.

BTW, the seller accepted my offer, so I'll will soon have another Spit to
add to the database, FM46323U. Overall fair condition. Needs new sills,
floor pans, seats, interior, tranny shifter. Body otherwise good. On the
bonus side, it has a Weber DCOE, 4-1 header, and Monza exhaust.

Best regards to all,

Vic