RE: Now rear end whine

To: bschwart@pacbell.net
Subject: RE: Now rear end whine
From: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 12:40:05 -0800 (PST)
    Thanks, that was what we were afraid of. It came
out of a 74 MK4 with 70,000 on the spedo. It looked
like it had never been worked on (due to the grease
and dirt buildup). We did notice that it didnt have
much hypoid oil in it. Suspecting that it is just
about worn out.

              Donald & Henry Stike

--- "bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net"