miata differential in a Spitfire

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: miata differential in a Spitfire
From: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 16:49:15 -0800 (PST)
If it's not one thing with a Spitfire, it's 2 other
things.
After 3-4 years my rebuilt differential is making a
lot of noise. And since I'm contemplating future
purchases for the car, I was wondering if anyone still
has the person/company/resource that was doing
modifications to Miata rear diffs to fit Spitfires?
Is he/they still doing them? Any idea what ratios are
available and price?
I know that someone on the list was kind enough to
give it to me before, and I mindlessly tossed that
email.
I assume that the miata final drives probably won't
start whining 20,000 miles after a rebuild.
-Terry