Re: Glazer for hardtop window needed

To: "Chris De Wet" <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>,
Subject: Re: Glazer for hardtop window needed
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 07:31:22 -0800
Chris, the plastic trim inserts that fit in the front seal are not pre-bent to
begin with.  They come in a loose roll, so heating and shaping will not be
required.  I've also been told that the GT6 rear hatch seal works well as a
substitute for the early hard top rear window seal, but I've not tried it.
Got to find the glass, first!

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'68 Spitfire Mk3 frame off, bare metal project, aka "Mrs. Jones"
'70 GT6+ "Accidental", eventual restoration project
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net/spitfire/spitfire.shtml
Join  the TOTALLY TRIUMPH NETWORK!
Forums, Photos, How-To's, Classifieds, Links & Triumph Merchandise
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net