Re: spitfires-digest V1 #1457

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: spitfires-digest V1 #1457
From: "L.R.Cooper" <Laura.G@141.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 08:30:25 -0800
>Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 15:48:41 -0000
>From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
>Subject: Done...
>
>Phew....
>
>Well, its done.
>
>Precisely 5 weeks ago, almost to the hour, I had a sick Spit.
>
>The car is now fixed, today I refitted the interior (here is a tip; if someone
>has helped you out by removing the interior, make sure they are there to put
>it back! because I still have quite a few screws left over...)

Congratulations James!

Oh-btw-every time I've taken my interior apart, I've been the one to put it
back and I always end up with extra screws!

Then, there's the glove box-when I put the new one in, I could never get
the old screws back into all the holes. This is where plastic ties (they
make them in black!) and heavy duty velcro comes in very handy!

Laura G. and "Nigel" (with and ashtray full of leftover screws and washers!)