GT6 OD Trans Part Needed

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 OD Trans Part Needed
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 20:01:55 EDT
Hi Listers,
I am working on a 70 GT6+.  I have the rolling chassis and engine 95%
complete.  I have run into one of those missing parts that seem to be made of
unobtainium.  It is the bracket that holds the lockout switches for an OD
gearbox.  It sits up front on the top cover extension. I believe it is
different that the ones found on some Spitfire gearboxes. I have one on my 70
Spitfire which is fitted with a GT6 close ratio OD gearbox but I would hate
to have to tear into her just to get a template for this part since she is
complete and running around town. Anyone out there have a spare that they are
willing to part with? I will pay fair market value or trade any other parts
that I have and you need.  I have two GT6's in pieces so lots available.
Cheers,
Darrell