RBR News - Nearly at JOG

To: "NASS" <nass@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: RBR News - Nearly at JOG
From: "Suzie" <dbh725f@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 08:34:12 +0100
A mostly dry night and uneventful night after the rollercoaster roads after
Corbridge and passing through Hadrian's Wall and then into Scotland about
2am.

We had an 'interesting' time at Edinburgh Airport with Driver following
Triumph in front - not listening to Navigator - shame Triumph in front had
missed the turning :o(

Even more interesting to see half a dozen Triumphs going round the
roundabout at the airport 3 times (including ourselves) trying to figure out
just which way we were supposed to go to find our car park :o)

- Several dozen miles follwed by a big saloon with very bright headlights

- Pretty sunrise as we came around the Cromarty Firth at sunrise, oil rigs
lit up with a pink and golden backdrop.

- Bob behind the wheel between Brora & Wick on the eastern extremities of
Scotland doing about twice the speed of sound round hairpin bends with his
more timid navigator wondering when it would be safe to open her eyes - and
usually guessing wrong!

Suzie, Guy & Bob
1970 Bond Equipe 2l Estate, SWV 352J