Database monthly update is now done

To: Spitfire Internet Mail List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Database monthly update is now done
From: Joe Curry <Spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 16:42:56 -0700
Hey gang,
I uploaded the monthly Spitfire Database Update earlier today.  THere
are 95 more cars than last month along with some new photos.

The most significant thing I did was to check the links on the Links
Page.  When I found those that were no longer valid, I deleted them.
Any that were forwarded to new sites were updated.  If you see that I
have deleted valid links, please let me know so I can reinstate them
with the new address.

Many personal sites and Club links were deleted.  I expect that many
have been moved with no forwarding address.

Regards,
Joe

P.S. Don't forget to refresh the page to load the new data if you have
the site cached in your computer.