RE: Window replacement (no lbc but old car related)

To: "'bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net'"
Subject: RE: Window replacement (no lbc but old car related)
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 16:37:29 +0100
I would start at my local glaziers - they can supply all sorts of types of
glass cut to whatever dimensions you want, and treated as you want.  I had a
piece of glass made up for me for use on my fireplace - just did a sketch of
what I needed and they made it up, pretty cheap too.

The only thing that makes modern(-ish) cars difficult for glass is that the
windows are curved, so the glass has to be made specially.  Since you say
your window is flat, it is a much easier job.

Richard & Daffy

Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the
sender
urgently and dispose of this email