RE: triumph web page

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: triumph web page
From: "Eduard Tieseler" <etiesele@metrolist.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 13:24:05 -0700
It looks like your link is a little bit different than it should be.  In
both of them you have shtml.dll.  This looks like a file.  But it may be a
directory on the server.  Do you know what the directory structure is?  A
404 error means that what ever the server is looking for is not there.  This
would make sense if shtml.dll was a file, because you have additional
pathing after it, the server has no idea where to go, so it hands back the
404 error.  What are these supposed to link to?

Ed.

Hi folks, I would appreciate any comments you have on the working of this
web
page of mine. Its the one that deals with "Leading".......I am just trying
be clever (maybe too clever for my own good) and introduce an element of fun
into the page in the form of two Spitfires, one is the Triumph car and the
other is the Fighter plane of WWII. But.....and its a big but, I have found
that when you click on the Spitfire(s) the links dont work. Now when I look
at it on the net it all works fine, all the links work but when my Sister in
Devon UK looks at it they dont link.
It would help if I got some constructive criticism on my page...thanks

Happy Spitting...................John (in the United Kingdom)
Spit Mk II (1966) in bits..or as some would say (in restoration)
Spit Mk III donor car     ( I am nearly a collector)
Mk IV chassis with all running gear.......(I AM a collector)
Outgoing mail is Virus Free.