That it has come to this!

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: That it has come to this!
From: tim dafforn <mqbsstrd@man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 13:19:54 +0100
Hi all,
Bad news, A few months ago I was discussing selling Sophie, but was
talked around by all you guys.
Well since then I have moved and life has upped a pace. I am now doing a
5 hour a day commute.!!
This leaves even less time to fettle my beloved spit and the poor
creature has been deteriorating. (The front calipers are sticking).
So I'm affraid the only way out, that would be good for her, is to pass
her onto someone who can enjoy her properly, so she is on the market.
#4800 fully restored with extra sporty bits (twin Webbers etc)
thanks again for all the sage advice, and I hope that I have at least
been able to put something back!
Cheers
Tim

--