Re: Commission plates

To: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: Commission plates
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 17:26:32 -0700
Bill,

Thanks for your reply.  I have sent you a private e-mail with my particulars,
but the commission plate you show for the TR250 is identical to the original
on my '68 Spitfire Mk3.  I hope you have some of these in stock!

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'68 Spitfire Mk3 frame off, bare metal project, aka "Mrs. Jones"
'70 GT6+ "Accidental", eventual restoration project
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net/spitfire/spitfire.shtml
Join  the TOTALLY TRIUMPH NETWORK!
Forums, Photos, How-To's, Classifieds, Links & Triumph Merchandise
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net