Need help locating valance brackets

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need help locating valance brackets
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:09:43 -0700
My project car came without a front lower valance, so I bought a replacement,
and now that I'm beginning reassembly after painting, I realize that I am
missing the brackets that clamp over the frame to hold the valance in place.
Does anyone know where I can find a set of these?  I'm trying to get the car
ready for San Diego British Car Day on October 6th to help represent the round
tail Spitfire contingent, so time is somewhat urgent, since I'll need to clean
up and paint whatever I can find.  Feel free to contact me offlist.  Thank
you.  I have a 1970 GT6+ project car that I can "borrow" the plates from if I
have to, but I'd prefer not to if I can help it.  Many thanks!

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'68 Spitfire Mk3 frame off, bare metal project nearing completion, aka "Mrs.
Jones"
'70 GT6+ "Accidental", eventual restoration project
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net/spitfire/spitfire.shtml
Join  the TOTALLY TRIUMPH NETWORK!
Forums, Photos, How-To's, Classifieds, Links & Triumph Merchandise
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net