Any source for these frame rail clips?

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Any source for these frame rail clips?
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 16:20:03 -0700
Hey listers,

I need two of these clips if anyone knows where I might find them.  They hold
the fuel and brake lines snugly against the chassis rail.  I've got two, but I
think I need four.  Please reply off-list if you have a couple you can part
with or know where I can find some.  THANKS!

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'68 Spitfire Mk3 frame off, bare metal project, aka "Mrs. Jones"
'70 GT6+ "Accidental", eventual restoration project
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net/spitfire/spitfire.shtml
Join  the TOTALLY TRIUMPH NETWORK!
Forums, Photos, How-To's, Classifieds, Links & Triumph Merchandise
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net