RE: Tachometer Question

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tachometer Question
From: <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 07:59:09 -0700
Stuart, I do have the "don't look at the tach" option of course. Habit I
suppose to look at it. Was a time when that was used for the road speed when
the speedo was not working.

Hmm, we could spawn a new thread on all the "special options" these cars

The one I love, is when someone that has not been in the car stands and waits
for you to unlock the doors. I tell them I used the remote and it's already
unlocked! They doesn't seem to get it.

Alan