Re: Art Parker ?

To: JohnZissler@aol.com
Subject: Re: Art Parker ?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 15:10:24 -0700
JohnZissler@aol.com wrote:

> <PRE>Who is this Art Parker ?.      I keep getting error messages sent to me
>from
> Mailer Daemon, any ideas anyone ?

It is probably a result of the KLEZ worm that is sent from someone's address
book to all email addresses that are contained in it.  It is not
necessarily from the name on the message.

The important thing to look out for is the WORM itself which is contained in
the message.  If you have your VIRUS definitions up to date there is
nothing to worry about except the nuisance of deleting the messages.  YOu might
set u a message filter.

Cheers,
Joe