Re: cooling systems

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>, Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: cooling systems
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 06:11:44 -0700 (PDT)
John's tip for the day:

"If you install an engine that has been standing for 6 years, remember to
flush the cooling system out, replace the thermostat and temperature
senders all of which will have been attacked by rust over the years.
Failure to do this could result in blown headgaskets, warped rocker gear
and broken valve springs"

Have a guess how I know this!

John

--- Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com> wrote:
> Listers, I have been using a radiator rust preventive called
> ="No-Rosion"=
> with 100% satisfaction for the past 10 years, it works as described,
> never
> seen any rust or scale in any radiator on any car I own, and remember I
> do not
> change anti-freeze every year I do this about every 5 years or so, very
> good
> product for rust protection in any type car.  NFI   "FT"
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com