Re: Hints on Washing Spitfire Interiors

To: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hints on Washing Spitfire Interiors
From: Douglas Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:05:18 +0300
Recently I drove the family into Manhattan, and parked in a garage
on the west 70's, down the street from the apartment building where
John Lennon died (and Yoko Ono still lives).  A sign in the
garage announced the monthly rate for a parking space: $600.

As we were waiting for our car, a guy drove up in a new Aston Martin
and left it to be parked.

I guess he pays about the same percentage of the car's value for parking as you
do :-)

Doug Braun