Where did everyone go

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Where did everyone go
From: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 12:30:17 -0400
OK
I can see that everyone misses my presence. The fact is, I'm sulking.
My Fly is sitting in her brand new garage, that was formerly my gym. It has
been turned into her very own palace, sporting curtains and a colour
co-ordinated floor. However, she has, in a quiet revolt, decided to act up
in her ever so charming way, not unlike myself I must throw in here, and
destroyed one of her lovely wire wheel. Not only this, she also decided to
expel all of the gas in that yellow shock absorber on the wounded side of
her beautiful body, which today I'm going to attempt to replace. To make
matters even worse, a u-joint has disintegrated. In other word, she's a
mess, and so am I, because it's summer time, and I must watch a neighbours
TR3 go by without having to chance to chase him in my Spit.
Ah............. I'm in the dumps.
These set backs better be resolved soon, because James Carruthers is coming
to visit here on Sept. 2, for the duration of three weeks. He insists on
driving my Firefly. God help us, he is British and they drive on the wrong
side of the road ALL THE TIME  over there.
We are planning on attending the Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen
together, and I know we'll have an absolute blast.
So, what's new in cyberland with all of you.
Any good news?

Liv
67 Spit " Firefly"