Re: Greetings...Once Again.

To: dfrazier@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Greetings...Once Again.
From: Donald H Locker <dhl@chelseamsl.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 20:41:45 -0400 (EDT)
Hi, Dirk.

Can't add anything that anyone else hasn't said about 1 and 2.  As far
as 3 goes, the solenoid gets its ground through the body sheet metal.
Try tightening the hold-down screws and see if that doesn't help.
Jiggling something and having a change in behaviour usually indicates
poor contact somewhere.

HTH,
Donald.
(Does Chelsea count as "Lansing Area?"  Thought not.  Probably about
as close as Brighton.  Welcome back.)

> Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 10:48:49 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Dirk Frazier <dfrazier@yahoo.com>

  [SNIP]