Re: Compressor size

To: <BrYarboro@aol.com>, Spit List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Compressor size
From: Andre Rousseau <andrer@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 20:15:51 -0400
Yep.

I have DeVilbiss 20 gallon unit and its been working great for all of what
you mention. I have run my sand blaster, but not tried it on the chassis
yet. I used it today to remove the rear diff and when we were remove the
body from the chassis it saved us hours of labour. Worth its weight in gold.

A.

--
Andre Rousseau
1968 GT6 MK I - Ottawa