RE: Spit 1500 running again

To: richard.gosling@exprogroup.com
Subject: RE: Spit 1500 running again
From: "George P." <ygpz4re@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 10:36:51 -0400
Hmmmm.... You've actually said something here that has me wondering.  You
said, "they should just be there to balance the air pressure."

My rear carb has a fuel inlet, fuel outlet, and vent tube (for now, I won't
call it an "outlet" even though that's how I've been "using" it).  The front
carb has a fuel inlet and a vent tube.  I've connected these vent tubes to a
"T" fitting, which then vents to atmosphere.  What would happen if I removed
the "T" fitting and just connected one vent tube to the other (i.e. no
venting to atmosphere)?  Seems like any overflow would just flow from one
bowl to the other.  How are yours connected?  Do you have a webpage I could
look at or any photos you can e-mail?

Thanks a lot!

George P.