63 Herald Convertible project for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: 63 Herald Convertible project for sale
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 12:02:21 -0400
I posted my Herald for sale many months ago, but never had time to take any
pictures or anything.

Located near Portland, Maine

The car originally came from TX, it is basically sound, runs nicely and
drives reasonably well. No rust other than in the floorpans - these have
been plated over, but not very well. I have bills from a recent brake
overhaul. Paint is poor, has a new top but it needs to be installed.
Interior is non-original but complete and in decent shape. Dash needs some
rewiring. With a little work it would make a great daily driver. I have a
set of dual SU carbs and manifold that go with it - it has the single solex
in it at the moment. I can take some pictures and throw up a website if
anyone is interested.

I would like to get $1500 for it. I could probably deliver within a day's
drive of Portland.

Kevin Rhodes
Westbrook, Maine