Help!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Help!
From: BrYarboro@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 19:47:40 EDT
Hi guys;
I've got two problems.
1. The left hand side wheelbox's splines are stripped on the '67 Mk3. I can
remove the wheelbox from my '70 Mk.3, but the wipers on the '67 go from left
to right, when seen from inside the car, while the '70's go from right to
left. (They are both LHD's.) Will this be a problem? Also the wiper arm hold
down spring on the right wiper arm broke. Can I get new wiper arms anywhere?
2. Two nights ago the high beams went out. The indicator light on the speedo
still works, no high beams. Suggestions?
TIA
Brian Yarborough