Re: Need Info on TR7/8s

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Need Info on TR7/8s
From: Marc Anger <marcanger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 14:57:59 +0100
Rick Feibush wrote

What do you think??????

Dear Listers,

I am once again going to the lists for some help and ideas for my Triumph
TR7/8 buyer's guide for British Car Magazine. This is what I'm looking for:

Good Points -
why should someone want to have a TR7, what is its appeal??

Why, really...

Bad Points -
What are these car's weakness areas?? - what should potential buyers be
wary of??
Where do we start...?

Any tips for finding a good one other than "bring more money?"

Grab an electric eel with your bare hand... Then consider a proper car

Sorry, no offense meant... I just could not resist. ;)

No, seriously, consider a proper car...

Marc + Decibel