Re: Oddities

To: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Subject: Re: Oddities
From: "Livia I. Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 09:59:38 -0400
Ok, I just have to jump in here,
home made wire harnesses are not a big deal. We made our own, have always done
so. I,
who had never done any wiring before this resto, wired the entire car up
myself, with
instructions from Wilf. You have to make sure, you get good conncetions, solder
if
necessary, tape and vaccum seal certain areas, and hope for the best. You'll
soon
find out where you goofed, but all of this is easy to repair. If I can do it,
anybody
can.
Liv