Re: Diff Mounts...

To: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>,
Subject: Re: Diff Mounts...
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 13:40:53 -0400
BTW, if your car has a 3-rail transmission (MK I - IV models),
do NOT jack the rear of the car up high while the front wheels remain
on the ground.  The transmission does not have a real oil seal, and oil
will overflow out around the input shaft and all over your clutch
(and eventually your garage floor).

For the same reason, be careful where you park in San Francisco. :-)

Doug Braun
'72 Spit