wotsit and wotsit4 ? again and again

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: wotsit and wotsit4 ? again and again
From: JohnZissler@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 10:23:52 EDT
maybe this time I will get it right.............Hi Listers ,
Anyone out in Spitland can tell me about this little item, it is from my Mk
II. When I dismantled my Spit I forgot to label this piece, along with the
other 768 bits !
The rather large washer / spacer is of solid steel, and is relatively
heavy,and the whole unit is about 2 inches long. Its a case of wotssit and
wotssit4 ?
And thanks to that lovely person who sent me a list of bolt sizes, it was
invaluable in helping me to eventually list all the bolts etc that I just
threw into one big box. (Along with this item) Now back to the burning
question ?????????
To view the pic go to   www.dreamwater.net/auto/johnzissler/image.html

Happy Spitting................John