RE: Alarm query

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Alarm query
From: <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:22:29 -0700
Doug, that and the ignition switch not being on the column will stump them.

FYI. In the UK I fitted many years ago a Sparkrite (?) alarm. Even moved it
between cars. Apart from being a remote with decent (i.e. adjustable
sensitivity) ultra sonic interior sensor system (not useful in a convertible)
and usual voltage drop detection and switches, it also did the coil disable as
well and was cheap. You could have a look in Halfords (I assume they are still
on the go).

Alan