Car Show

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Show
From: mayer49@netscape.net
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 01:37:20 -0400
Hello y'all,

  Is there anyone out there that is from the Chicago, Illinois area?
An organization at my University is planning on having a sort of
Mini-Car show on May 4th.  It is going to be a fund-raiser and the
president of the club asked me to see if i could talk to car clubs in
the area to see if people would be interested in bringing their cars
out to show.  So i figured why not try to get some British representation
out there!?

  So if there is anyone in the area that would like to come out to
show off your cars or just to come out and see some cars and possibly
donate to the cause, it would be greatly appreciated.

  If you are interested please e-mail me off list.

  Thanks,
  Dave