funkhana suggestions?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: funkhana suggestions?
From: Dave <KC3565L@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 23:13:20 -0700
A friend of mine is trying to come up with ideas for a
funkhana for an event this summer.  He has been doing this
every year for several years and is running out of ideas.
Have you written a funkhana that you are especially proud
of or have you participated in one that you really
enjoyed?  We are looking for alternatives to the usual fanbelt
toss/sparkplug swap stuff.  I posed this question to the
triumph and british-car lists several years ago and got
an overwhelming response.  Let's see if you can do it
again.
thanks,
Dave