RE: ASCII Art

To: richard.gosling@exprogroup.com
Subject: RE: ASCII Art
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:15:34 +0100
By using this program:

http://www.users.totalise.co.uk/~wardog/index.html

There is also an online one - but you have to have the image on the uploaded on
the web somewhere:

http://lil.univ-littoral.fr/~jobard/PictextService/

There are loads of links here - there is a website that allows you to use local
images too:

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/2695/links.htm#utilities

But the program at the top is the best - you have to have to adjust the images
to get it to work properly - I had to put the contrast up and darken it for the
one I did of the spit.

I had to restrict the number of characters - so it would go in an email - but
you can go as wide as you like if that isn't a problem.

ttfn,

James