Spitfire body trailers (was Re: Free Square Tail body in

To: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>,
Subject: Spitfire body trailers (was Re: Free Square Tail body in
From: Nolan <foxtrapper@softhome.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 06:28:29 -0500
I've seen it done, and like most of these attempts, it didn't look good.
 Just looked like someone lopped of the arse end of a Spitfire.

Putting a hitch on the Spitfire need not be difficult, as long as you go
light.  You're not going to be hauling much with one, so you don't need
a heavy frame.  1/2" square tubing will do just fine.

So take this shell of mine and make one! :)