Re: Power steering... (lubricating the trunnions) -

To: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Power steering... (lubricating the trunnions) -
From: "Livia I. Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 19:01:20 -0500
James,
great sense of homour, I need it with the job I've just finished!
Painted the spit outdoors, for the lack of a spray booth, in conditions that
bordered on "adventours" in painting.

The day we painted the tub, a wind suddenly came up out of nowhere that made
small buildings collapse and ships in the St. Laurence tear of the anchor.
Still,
it all got done, and it's looking nice.
We're now assembling the engine, transmission and all the other components. It
looks like the Spit will be ready for the NASS meeting in Ohio, if we can get
our
RV Van, our support vehicle, finished in time. "Body Haasper" will do body work
and a paint job on it.
 Keep on lubricating and cooking, I'll try the lamb.......
Liv Haasper
67 Spit