Re: TR Dashes.com

To: "Glenn Trunnell" <trunnell@earthlink.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR Dashes.com
From: "Mike Ross" <mikeross@Prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 22:37:37 -0500
Glenn,

I've bought a dash from a guy in our local Triumph Club who is a cabinet
maker.  From what I've seen of several of his dashes, they are excellent.
The prices are very reasonable.  I have a few photos of his early work on my
website.  You might want to email him at crom@donet.com .  One of the owners
of a local MG garage is having him make a new dash for a Herald he's
restoring.  Another guy from the Triumph club in central Ohio is having a
dash made for a TR6 he's restoring for a customer.

Best wishes,

Mike           http://pages.prodigy.net/mikeross/
'63 Spritfire
'66 Spitfire