Re: another carpet question ////Miata seat install

To: "Spitlist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: another carpet question ////Miata seat install
From: "Dave G." <kimkell@decaturnet.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 07:20:48 -0500
              Well I finished the carpet project along with the install of
some really nice Miata seats. Looks pretty good! Thanks to all answered my
minor questions and a BIG thanks to Paul Tegler for the inspiration to do
the Miata seats. For those of you thinking about doing this just get on Paul
website and follow the directions and thing should work out well for you. By
the way...I used some 2" Velcro to secure the tunnel carpet.
            Dave
            1977 Spitfire FM60984U