Re: another carpet question

To: kimkell@decaturnet.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: another carpet question
From: "Kristi Richardson" <lytabyron@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 14:45:21 -0800
Dave,

When we installed new carpeting we didn't need anything to hold it in place
on the tunnel cover. At the base of the cover should be several screw holes
that keep the carpet secure.

One tip I came up with to find the screw holes was to use large sewing pins
to stick thru the carpet until you find the hole. It worked pretty good.

All in all, I think the carpet replacement was the hardest job we have done
yet on the Spit. It took us 2-3 days, if I recall correctly.

Hope that helps,
Kristi