f1 television coverage: was"Australian Grand Prix"

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: f1 television coverage: was"Australian Grand Prix"
From: "~^ richard bonilla ~^" <richard@bonilla.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 17:51:33 -0700
i just checked my cable listing.....speed channel is one of those funky
"side band" channels....what's up w/espn? why don't they carry this anymore?
didn't fox carry f1 for a year or so?.....not getting coverage sucks...

richard
colorado

> Everyone that has access to the SPEED Channel (Formerly SpeedVision) don't
forget that tonight in the USA and other selected parts of the world we can
see the Australian Grand Prix which is held on Sunday there!  Starts at 9:00
Eastern Time!