Re: how big

To: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Subject: Re: how big
From: "Livia I. Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 10:31:17 -0500
Listers,
I can't believe that you are all this gullible to give out  private information.
This is what goes down:

James C. from the UK had all this figured out a long time ago, when he commented
" It's a conspiracy, I'll tell you it's a conspiracy."

Somebody on this list [ I'm afraid it is F.T., for he's asking these question],
is gathering intelligence information on all of us.

In one of the recent threads, under the header "Stains", someone replied. His
signature script clearly stated, that this transmission in intended for
intellinetics purposes only, in other words top secret. This was clearly a
warning message, not to spread the word about Oxy Clean around, but that fact
alone should have giving you a warning signal. I'm positive the CIA is involved
her, gathering very private information about Triumph owners..

I recall a short while ago, everyone on this list was asked to volunteer to
reveal the ages of their cars and  themselves. Now, there is another clue to my
theory. However, I quickly recognized the threat of losing ones privacy, and
lied
about my age. I'm really only 22 years old.

Last night, we were all asked to come forward and disclose our heights, weights,
measurements.
I tell you, some one here is keeping a file on this information.
He'll have all this personal crap downloaded on his computers, and also have an
update on all of our expertise's in the field of LBC restorations and domestic
knowledge, filed in alphabetical order.

Joe C. is going to be in trouble, he has too much technical and domestic
knowledge.
Nolan P. the same here, way to springy......
Doug B. he's inventing too much
Michael H. spending too many pounds
Fred T. full of s..t
Laura G. had an italian boy friend
Gary D. too busy with his rubbers
Howard B. planting too many water lilies
Andre R. totally lost in the colour war
Kristy B. drives a car with an aut. tranny
Wilf H. into too much body
Joe G. same thing, different bodies
Unknown mexican member, kind of whacky
Dean D. can't be trusted with blinking lights
David T. too much underground polishing
Paul T. completely lost to LBC disease
Joe G. never mind him, he needs help himself
Oh, I could go on.
I myself don't fall into that category as I have no expertise in LBC's and never
expose my personal affairs in public, but I am at high risk of losing my mind.

So, here is a warning to you all.
Don't answer to FT's call, don't give away your secrets. The teglerizer may just
enter all of this classified information into the NASS archives and you're
therefore all doomed.

Your always reliable source of LBC information
Sincerely yours
Liv
PS. This is what happens when you don't get a night's sleep.
PS. FT, was that a white starched shirt you were wearing under the handsome
Triumph sweater?